Welcome to Riverside Virtual High School
This is a KSDE approved virtual-online program. If you are seeking a chance to earn a high school diploma from an accredited school district, we are here to help you succeed!
WE BELIEVE IN YOUR FUTURE!
Would you like a second chance to earn a high school diploma?
Earn your diploma online and later work toward the job or college degree you’ve always wanted. Riverside Virtual High School will help you succeed.
This Educational Opportunity Provides You:
- USD 114 credits for your Riverside High School Diploma
- Access to online curriculum
- Web-based curriculum available 24 hours/7 days a week
- We believe in your future and will provide certified support staff in each subject
- Personalized self-paced assignments all online
Enrollment Requirement for Kansas Students:
- High School Students (under age 18): $50.00 technology fee and use of a school laptop and a $30.00 enrollment fee
- Adults (over age 18): $50.00 enrollment fee
Enrollment deadline: September 1 for high school students - No enrollment deadline for Adults (18+)
- First Session – between August 24 and September 19 (6 hours)
- Second Session – between September 20th and October 4th (6 hours)
The 6-hour sessions must be completed in the same calendar day. Fees are nonrefundable.
How to Enroll
- Call Program Director, Marilyn Lance, for a pre-enrollment interview today! (913) 365-1100 or (785) 989-4426
- Give approval to request previous academic transcripts
- Provide health records if you are under 18 years old
- Develop an educational graduation plan with the assistance of the Program Director
- Pay a non-refundable $30.00 enrollment fee & $50.00 technology fee for high school students under age 18 and non-refundable $50.00 enrollment fee for adults over age 18
What We Provide:
- Accredited curriculum meeting state standards for grades 9-12
- Riverside High School diploma
- Access to certified teachers providing curriculum support
- 24-hour turnaround support system
- Student support and internet access available at the virtual school office
What We Require:
- Completion of two, 6-hour sessions, online for adults, on site for high school students. Deadline for completion will be provided by the Virtual School
- Completion of State Standardized Assessments for students under 18
- Weekly commitment to the online program
Plato Courseware provides engaging online education solutions that promote success for every student. This curriculum is aligned to state standards and designed to inspire life-long learning. The effective instruction of Plato enables students to meet their academic goals, and receive a Riverside High School diploma. Plato provides a flexible learning model that can be personalized so every student to be successful.
Plato offers courses in:
- English Language Arts
- Social Studies
- Various Electives
Program Director: Kerren Poirier Principal: Marlin Roach